Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Typical Tuesdays

I have to go to work in 35 minutes so I thought I would squeeze a quick blog post in. Today I went to tacobell tuesday with my friends and finished sewing my frocket on my shirt. I have a video up if you want to know what I am talking about. Now I am just trying to find the best way to do American Flag Shorts for my next video. Yesterday I did end up going thrifting which was pretty awesome because I bought 3 pairs of pants that I cut into cutoff shorts for $11 at the GoodWill. You can't really beat that. I will probably be going back sometime next week with Maddie to try to find some more treasures. Stay in tune with my YouTube channel the upcoming week and get ready for a lot of Red, White, & Blue amoungts the midst celebrating the 4th! Until next time. sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment