Saturday, June 29, 2013

CVS Extra Bucks: Update on Fiasco

Alright so this is an update for you following my blog, this is part two of the first description of my CVS extra bucks experience. To read part one, click here: http://15somethingbeautiful.blogspot.com/2013/06/cvs-extra-bucks-first-expierence.html

Alright so I went ahead and took back the Maybelline Nailpolish and Foundation stick to my cvs on the way home from the gym. The problem is- I REALLY wanted to get my hands on that Foundation Stick. Well, I returned them to that CVS and got my $14 back, hallelujah, and then left the CVS by the gym because this poor lady was the same one who dealt with me a few days ago when I went to go to the store to get all the initial makeup that I bought and I just felt so bad I didn't want to put her through any more hassle and I didn't want to embarrass myself anymore SO I drove like 10 miles down the street and went to a different CVS. Well let me say that this CVS is so much better than the one by the gym. They have a much better selection and better displays and stays well stocked. I picked up my Maybelline Foundation Stick and took it to the counter and asked all these embarrassing questions trying to figure out how the extra bucks works and I asked the man working if I could just purchase the foundation stick with my 9 extra bucks and he said that was fine, but you apparently have to have the actual bucks that are printed on your past receipt. Well I didn't know that so I left those in the car so I had to go and out to the car and fetch them and honestly it was all really embarrassing and I think the moral of this story is that, I really need to pay better attention to the fine print and also I NEED TO STAY OUT OF CVS. For a few months at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment